- Kid’s Craft Station – Free ornament to decorate & take home.
- Face Painting with Amazing Face Art. Designs from $5 – $20.
- Market Vendors – Get ready to shop! Artisans, craftsman and small businesses will be on The Ridge with all your Holiday gift needs. The market will be bursting with unique and locally made gifts, art, crafts, jewelry, pottery, clothing and specialty food items. Market is also open Dec. 26 – 29, shop for yourself!
- Touch the Mountain Machines – Get up close to the machines that run the mountain! Snow groomers, snow mobiles, excavator, bob cats and more. Plus, Tyler Thompson’s “Last Minute” Mud Truck. Featured on Dirty Mudder Truckers Season 2 on Discovery Channel this December and his timber-sled
- Snow Zone – Sledding, help build a giant snowman, skiing and snowboarding demonstrations.
- Ice Bar – Featuring Jägermeister’s special cocktail menu plus, your favorite hot Lyman Orchard’s cider. Mixology Event – Dec. 27 from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Food Trucks – Different food trucks on-site during the festival. Check the schedule below.
- Midway – Carousel, fun house, Ice ball & football toss games. Tickets – $4 per ride / $4 for two games.
- Powder Ridge Mountain Sports – The mountain will be open for skiing and snow boarding. Tubing opens Dec. 26 and we suggest you book your spot now. Spots may sell out. The Festival is included with the purchase of all lift passes.
Santa’s Workshop – Santa will be here everyday before Christmas. Check out his schedule below.
Santa’s Workshop is sponsored by Kidtivity.com, the original website featuring kids activities and family events in Connecticut.